Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 19, 2011
I've never particularly like reading books. My mind would wander to more interesting things, and everything I read would go in one ear and out the other. But when I started going to university I realized that I needed to learn to speed read to get through it. This realization was 6 days ago. I bought the book 5 days ago. Finished it 3 days ago (I sped read the speed reading book) and have already gotten ahead in my school reading, and bought another 300 page book just to read for pleasure. I'm 25% of the way done that extra book already and I just got it 1 day ago.
I was reading at 180WPM, within a day of this book I was reading at 350wpm with higher comprehension, because I found that the faster I read, a) the less frustrated I got and b) the more attention to the book I had to pay. As of now I'm up to 500wpm.

I've already got friends asking me about this book because they're finding they need to learn to speed read as well. I'd definitely give it a buy, especially for the price.
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?