Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 14, 2012
I bought the Wasabi Power Battery as a spare for my new Panasonic DMC-FH25. It arrived quickly and appears to be an exact replacement for the one that came with the camera. I charged it in about the same amount of time as the original battery. I expect to use it to extend my picture-taking as I travel later this summer.
02-22-2016 update: I am still using this battery two years later. While it doesn't seem to hold a charge as long or take as many pictures as the original battery, it does give me a backup to use when I am recharging my original battery.
22 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?