Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 13, 2012
This is an opinion from a person who owns a pair of headphones for the 1st time (I used earbuds previously)

First, these headphones are SUPER comfortable. I had experienced cheap headphones in the internet-coffee shop that I went to and I could not wear them longer than half an hour, and they hurt my ears. MDR-ZX300, however, is extremely comfortable. I can wear them all day long.
Second, the sounds is different from common earbuds. I am not expert in detecting the difference between the earphones/ headphones. But one thing that I notice is that the sound appear to come from faraway. Thus, even when I listen to music for a long time, I don't feel like my eardrums are bombarded with sound.
Third, it is a beautiful piece of gadget. It looks cute, durable and is easy to adjust. The metallic part is shiny and sleek.

I just love the headphones!
10 helpful votes