Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 16, 2005
I'm nineteen, 2 years into college. High school is a fresh memory to me.

There are two sides to this book, the fictional part and the statistical, non-fiction part.

The fictional part is of course, fiction. An overblown account of teenage sexuality and confusion, but there's truth to it. I remember high school. I remember being really really horny and wanting to do something about it. I know a lot of the popular kids who were just sex, sex, sex. And drinking? Oh God, I'm in the South (But I'm from Jersey, I refuse to be associated...), it's all drinking and football. It's beer, beer, beer. In high school a party isn't a party unless the cops show up.

Now the non-fiction parts, where Marty talks about his own experiences, where he talks about stupid, horny frat boys. He hit the nail on the head there. It's all the hardcore (pun intended) truth. It's informative, and to a teenager, it's everything we already know but Marty is just brave enough to bring it out in the open.

If you're young and you've ever been to high school or college, I say pick up this book. It's everything you already know and a little bit more.
8 people found this helpful