Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 3, 2017
Samantha Sawyer, a junior in college who was asked to help mentor a quiet mysterious freshman Adriana. There are also interesting georgous men surrounding her. Blake is one of these men and she finds him extremely hot. He seems to be interested in her too.

Adriana and her secrets lead Sam into a danger. Blake steps up to be knight in shinning armor. Can he save her or will he be too late?

I thought this book Up to Bat was going to be your typical sports romance especially with such a vague blurb. I thought the title didn't fit the book because baseball was a very small part of the book. It was nothing like I expected. I really enjoyed this book it does end with a cliffhanger. This book was full of action, adventure and full of suspense. It had an interesting plot but didn't flow as well as I would have liked. But I was drawn in trying to sort out what was going on and trying to figure the story out. I really loved Blake and loved his interested in Sam. They have amazing chemistry and I was rooting for them. I don't know what will happen next with the cliffhanger. I really enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to anyone who loves a romantic suspense book.
What's this?