Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 20, 2012
I have had this watch for about a week, and I am impressed with it.
When I ordered this watch I ordered the expedition sport wrap braided nylon band, and I am glad I did. The included band was a decent quality water resistant leather band, but I like the way the nylon breaths much better, is much softer, dries much quicker (I wear it in the shower) and is just more comfortable.
The watch is a bit on the large side, but not overly so, the back plate is slightly curved so i sits comfortably and has no uncomfortable pinch or pressure points, even when bending your wrist all the way forward or back.
The compass functions fine, as does the thermometer though you will need to take it off if you don't want you body heat skewing the accuracy. I have not been able to test the accuracy of the tide gauge, as I am in Afghanistan.
The indiglo is decently bright and makes the watch easy to read.
I am pretty rough with my watches, but I have yet to scratch this one yet which is in its favor.
If I didn't have to buy the nylon wrist band separately, I would have given this 5 stars, and I definitely recommend this watch to others.
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?