Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 28, 2011
I love this book! It was very informative and explained almost everything needed. You really have to read the first 5 chapters to get convinced that this it the right way to eat. I am so amazed at what my family and I used to eat. I was at Costco the other day and noticed that everyone was buying processed and low nutrient foods. What is american coming to? Our cart was full of fruits and vegetables and was actually cheaper that what I used to spend. We have almost completely got off meat and are saving money every time we shop. My 17 year old daughter, who is a competitive athlete, loves having her daily large bowl of salad with all the fixing mixed in.

I have almost stopped taking Tylenol and Advil for headaches since I don't even have them anymore. I have lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks, since I am an avid athlete even in my 40s. I even had a pretty bad sinus congestion that would have lasted for 1-2 weeks that only lasted for 3-4 days. That was soooo nice.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?