Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 31, 2012
My dog loves these treats! Don't get me wrong, she'll eat just about anything, but she seems especially crazy for these. I've been using these treats since she was about 15 pounds, and she's around 45 pounds now. They were a little big when I first started using them, so I used to take the time to cut each one in half before pouring back into the bag. Once she got to around 25 pounds I felt comfortable giving her the whole thing. She had no problem eating a whole one when she was smaller, but it took her a little longer and I've always been in the mindset of using the minimum amount that gets the job done.

If you have a food-motivated dog like I do, training with these is a snap. The only bad thing I've found is that they dry out very easily. I have a treat bag that I clip on to my pants and these will dry out within a day or two if I leave them in there. Luckily, the plastic bag that the treats come in is resealable and they'll stay chewy in there for weeks as long as you remember to zip it back up. The smell of the treats isn't too bad or overpowering, and I've noticed that my dog can easily pick up the scent of one in my fist if I wave it within a few feet of her nose.

As my dog's best friend, I feel better about feeding her quality food, including these treats. There's some weird stuff in the treats sold at big box stores. These are all natural. They're salmon flavored because guess what...the main ingredient is SALMON! The brand, Cloud Star, seems to be a really upstanding company. I use their buddy wash shampoo for my dog, which I also enthusiastically recommend. All of their products are natural and healthy. Oh, and I can't find these treats anywhere cheaper than on Amazon!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.