Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 27, 2012
I purchased the Canon PowerShot SX260HS Camera Bundle for our family trip to Disneyland. I LOVE IT!!!

The bundle included the camera, a case, a memory card (16GB), a memory card reader, an extra battery, a mini tripod, a cleaning kit, cleaning cloth and some screen protectors.

The camera works wonderfully. I haven't had any problems with it. It is small and compact, which is exactly what I wanted. You can take pictures almost instantly. It takes beautiful, crisp and vibrant pictures even on the "auto" setting (meaning, even if you do not know what aperture or f-stop to use and/or are not necessarily photography savvy... I mean, it is a point and shoot camera). The zoom on the camera is INCREDIBLE! I feel like paparazzi... You can really get up close without being THAT close! I noticed a small lag time when trying to take pictures one after the other but that may be something I can adjust with my settings.

I chose this bundle because the camera and extras were worth it to me because it came with the memory card, extra battery and case. The cleaning kit, cleaning cloth and tripod will come in handy eventually. The memory card reader is a nice extra. I tried putting one of the screen protectors on but you have to cut it to the size you need, which was not necessarily the problem. It was more the application... It's like contact paper (adhesive sticks to the actual screen) so you can see EVERYTHING that gets in between the adhesive and the camera screen. I think the only way to have a successful application would be by being in a sterile, lint-free environment... And have no fingerprints, because those showed up too! I just left the screen protectors off since it was too much trouble.
22 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?