Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 8, 2012
I had high hopes for these boxer briefs from Adidas, but sadly mine did not last more than a couple of weeks. These are a cotton/polyester blend which did a great job of keeping me cool and didn't ride up, but the cotton caused them to shrink a little after washing and fit pretty tight (and I've worn Adidas apparel for years, so I knew my size when buying). Worse, three of the four pairs I purchased tore in the process of daily wear.

I just got a pack of the adidas Men's Sport Performance Climalite 2-Pack Boxer Brief underwear, which are a polyester/spandex blend. The material on them is a little more substantial but still cool, and they fit true to size.
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?