Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 20, 2005
This is not just a book about cool things Christians are up to. It's a reminder of what happens if we let ourselves hear God's heartbeat and allow ourselves to be consumed by His agenda.

Reading this book made me feel more connected to my dreams than ever before as I read about things I've seen in my heart for years, but wondered if I would ever see with my eyes. It reminded me to continue to dream, and to be confident that as I persue God's heart I will hold those dreams in my hands as reality. It reminded me that I'm not alone, that I'm in one tiny part of the big picture of God being revealed throughout the earth. Everyone should read this book.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?