Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 25, 2012
I recently purchased this for my brand new Vita and I must say that I am amazed by this case. It was easy to install, all I had to do was snap both pieces on to the Vita and that's it. The metal finish is on the front and the back of the case. (Which has an opening in the back for the rear touchpad.) The sides of it are actually plastic that snap together once you press them against each other.

It creates a tiny bit of bulk on the Vita, but I'm not complaining because I have big hands and this helps me have a firm grip on it. Every button is accessable as are the other areas of input (headphone jack, charger cord, etc). I had no trouble switching games. Overall, I am satisfied with this product. My Vita looks absolutely beautiful and I feel as if this added a layer of protection over the delicate handheld. Recommended for anyone looking for something to cover their system!
10 people found this helpful