Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 24, 2010
I purchased this scale so I could weigh small packages/envelopes and print out USPS First Class Mail (FCM) shipping labels with exact weight in ounces. I'm glad to say that this scale has not disappointed me.

If you print out your own USPS FCM labels online then you get free Delivery Confirmation so this scale has already paid for itself at least 3 times over. Before I was going to my local post office and purchasing Delivery Confirmation for .90 cents for each package but now with this little wonder I can weigh my own packages and save cash. If you mail several small packages every week via FCM then the savings really do add up.

Despite it small size (2 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" long) it can weigh large envelopes because the cover also acts as a supporting tray. If you mail 8" x 13" bubble wrap envelopes frequently like I do then this scale will be perfect.

I'm very happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a quality scale at an economical price to determine if their packages qualify for USPS FCM.
35 people found this helpful