Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

VINE VOICEon November 7, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This happens to be a very hot toy with just about every child wanting it, however, I wasn't so sure it was going to be that great of a toy. The price tag alone made me walk away from it more than a few times when birthday shopping. I have since changed my mind. I am surprised to say that this is a very durable and entertaining toy. My tween daughter has had it for a few weeks now and has yet to grow tired of it. She loves that she can get it to listen to her commands (aka - claps) and respond. She can teach it tricks (sit, beg, dance, etc.) and she can play games with it. This little toy does quite a bit to keep your child entertained. It's great for young ones, too. There aren't any parts that come loose or appear to be a choking hazard.
Since we do not have a fijit, I cannot say how well the yippit "plays" with the fijit or responds. However, I am sure as the Christmas season gears up, you'll see these cute little toys on display everywhere interacting with each other. I would suggest, though, that you pick one up ASAP if your child has been requesting it. I have a feeling that this toy might be one of the first to sell out by Christmas.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.