Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

on March 27, 2014
This book is a must read for everyone! It isn't just for teens. These ladies give you a very clear glimpse into the Duggar household. You will learn many things that their parents taught them that have helped them all become the great children that they are.

I am a mom of soon to be 8 children and it was a wonderful book for me. I gleaned so much great information from the book and it convicted my heart in many, many areas.

I will definitely be having my girls read this book as they get close to their teen years. Beyond that, though, we will be implementing a lot of the principles in it that we have slacked on.

My only complaint is that I wish there was a second book in the making. I just cannot get enough of them sharing how their parents have raised them. They are a true example of God's design for his people.
0Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.