Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2012
I practice bikram, and this towel is absolutely perfect.

In bikram, you're sweating bullets just five minutes into class, so you need a towel that absorbs a lot. I use this towel, and nothing else. I don't lay it on top of a mat, because there's no need to. It stays put on the carpet with absolutely no sliding around.

It's material is soft and comfy. It absorbs my sweat and always keeps me from feeling like i'm laying/standing in a puddle. It's also longer than other hot yoga mat/towels i've tried, which is always great because you don't need to be short to be comfortable. The only problem i have with this mat is that it cannot go in the dryer. I need to have multiple of these because i go to class daily and usually have to work before or after, so i often don't have enough time for it to hang dry fully.

I've tried the breathe yoga hot towel/mat (it's the most common used mat in my class), but i'm not a fan at all. I feel the material's too rough, it's short, and the edging is so thick that it hurts if my head lays on the edge at all (since it's not very long). I've never tried the yogitoes mat, but have other classmates next to me all the time with them, and from what i can tell, it literally acts like a giant sponge as in .. it's thick and squishy and is quite disgusting when soaked in sweat. Just my opinion though.

I love this mat and recommend it to everyone. Hopefully they come out with a variety of colors soon.
3 helpful votes