Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2011
I've been strictly using TDK (or SONY depending on which is on sale) for many years. I've gone through easily thousands without one coaster. When I at first read the reviews here that say TDK is now garbage made by another company, I was hesitant but went ahead and bought two packs because of the unbeatable price. Well, I've about used up one pack--and still no coasters. And a good deal of these, I make in both data and audio formats with my LG USB burner for friends who play them on their PCs as well as in their car and home players. No problems ever reported. I also like TDK and Sony because their faces are wide open, without giant logos and lines to restrict where and what I want to write on them. Not to mention, labels adhere more smoothly to blank face CDs.

I wonder if the reviewers who experience problems with these are having those problems because of compatibility issues that commonly seem to arise when CDs are made on stand alone burners. Some years back, I tried a few models but back they all went to the store.

As far as arriving undamaged... One spindle base had separated from where it screws on to bottom of the cover, but the cd pile stayed fully intact, none cracked, as the packing carton and airpacks kept both packs snuggly in place.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink