Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18SW_gno

VINE VOICEon January 25, 2012
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Why We Broke Up is a title I was really really looking forward to (I mean a box full of things from a previous relationship and a break up letter? Sounds interesting, doesn't it? Especially since I'm one of those people who actually keep a box full of things... like that...) but it just didn't work out for me.

While I was curious to know about every object in the box and what it meant for Min, I just couldn't really connect with her character.

In the end, I couldn't really bring myself to finish this book considering I couldn't really connect with Min and that pretty much makes the book lose its oomph (can I also mention that this is probably the heaviest book in YA history? Really, it's insane how heavy this book is), which is a shame since I was looking forward to it.
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?