July 15, 2012
First a little about me. I'm a 47yr young male , 25yrs as a self employed professional paperhanger, and avid golfer. I try to keep myself in relatively good shape but have delt with moderate to severe low back issues since my early 20's. My trade involves long days on my feet, bending and twisting on ladders, some medium to heavy lifting, and a lot of stress! Golf helps to relieve the stress but also exacerbates my low back pain. I have been under regular chiropractic care for the last 20+ yrs and do many stretching and yoga type exercises to keep from having very painful and costly "episodes". Each "episode" was caused by an event as simple as bending down to tie my boots to lifting a heavy ladder into my van. I would be laid up at least a 7-10 days, couldn't work, and had to see my chiropractor way more than usual.

A little over 2yrs ago, I found out about the Back Bubble from a massage therapist and thought I would give it a try.

WOW! I'm glad I did!

Using the Back Bubble has been life changing. I use it about 6-10 times a week as necessary, and I'm back to enjoying an acive lifestyle again. I would see my chiropractor on a weekly basis but now see him every 10 days or so. Not only am I pain free and enjoying life a lot more, but I'm putting money in my pocket due to the reduction in chiropractic visits. Oh and I haven't had an "episode" since using the Back Bubble. If I'm going away I simply deflate the BB and put it in my suitcase with the strap harness and the rest of my clothes.

Thanks Ron for giving me back my active life! :-)
10 people found this helpful