Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 2, 2011
I am a hunter - so seeing clearly what I am looking at is very important to me. When I was looking at these, I was upgrading from some pretty cheap,russian-made binoculars. I examined a wide range of options from yet more Russian-made binoculars all the way up to some pretty nice Leica optics. These were probably 90% of what I saw in the Leica for about 10% of the price.

I've had them out in the field already and I am even more satisfied now that I made the right decision. They might be a little on the large side - but I opted to put up with that to get the 50mm lenses. The only thing I would do differently would be to go ahead and purchase the harness rather than rely solely on the neck strap.

I highly recommend these.
What's this?