Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2011
I'm going to make this extremely short, because I've been writing a lot of reviews on the collectors edition and such...I don't feel like re-writing it again.

I've been waiting for months for this to come out and it was definitely worth the wait. The collectors edition as many people have already mentioned was worth the money...in fact it'd have been worth it with just the Steel Case and The Sideshow Statue, but..you still get the ring (not ideal quality, but definitely a lot of detail which makes up for it), which I'll be going to buy a better chain for so I can wear it around my neck and the Belt buckle is insanely nice quality.

The game. Absolutely Breathtaking, I stayed up until I finished beating it with my boyfriend on Hard yesterday. Amazing. The games environment changes constantly, the graphics are even more improved than I thought I it was possible over the second game. Little effects that they didn't even have to add they did, such as Drake's scarf blowing in the wind or Sand in his hair when he falls down from exhaustion in the desert. Or even the overly entertaining fact that now drake reacts constantly to his environment. Almost falling down the sand, hiding behind a box and him checking the area, or looking tired, or trying not to fall when standing on a swaying boat. Improved melee combat adds even more to the game than I thought it would. It's become more realistic fighting wise, that drake would use objects around him instead of just being a *SQUARE SQUARE SQUARE - KO* killer. Not to mention the amusing amount of melee moves, I thoroughly enjoy pulling someones grenade pen off of them and letting them blow up, or smacking them in the face with a gun. It's amazing. I can't get over it.

The story is overall engaging, it's amazing. Taking a snapshot from his childhood, learning relationships and getting caught up in the emotions. It deserves more than 5 stars.

In closing, this game was well worth the price, the collectors edition. I would buy it 10 times more if I had to. I love it. Naughty Dog didn't let me down..but now I have to wonder, when they go to make Uncharted 4....how will they ever top this? lol

If you're on the fence about purchasing this Amazing game, jump on the purchase side, you won't regret it.

As soon as work is over, I'm going to beat it on Crushing.
0Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?