Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 7, 2011
They're a liitle on the warm side, and I'm usually cold, but I'm sure I'll appreciate that quality more in the winter. Overall, they really do look like jeans and are very comfortable compared to real jeans...but I wish I had been warned to wash them inside out, as they do get a little fuzzy looking (or should I say, slightly more "pajama looking") after washing, which I think may have been avoided if I had washed them inside out. On a positive note, I didn't notice any shrinkage from washing/drying.
I would also warn that they run on the smaller side, so maybe consider buying the size larger than you think you may need--there is a draw string inside to tighten waste.
11 comment| 302 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.