Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 19, 2011
I didn't think it was possible to create another I Love Trader Joe's cookbook! What a naive thought on my part. When I opened this book the first time I was transported from one country to another remembering dishes I have eaten along my very own journeys. Now, I can actually make many of these dishes that were just a memory and transport my tastebuds and memories right back to my time in the many destinations included in this book.

As a busy mom struggling to get a decent meal on the table each night, this book not only helps me in doing so, but also helps me deliver an educational message to my children of the differnt cultures/food around the world. Cooking dishes from France, Greece, Africa and Italy has inspired many discussions at the dinner table!

Thanks again to Cherie Twohy for another wonderful cookbook to add to the collection!
What's this?