Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on October 23, 2012
Where do I begin...I am so impressed with this book! From the very 1st chapter entitled: Marriage Isn't For Everybody...I was immediately hooked! Talk about your aha moments! I liked that this book goes deep into the psychological aspects of how men and women think which sheds a lot of light as to why men and women often times seem to be on different pages when it comes to relationships. The examples he uses along with the data/statistics he offers to underscore his points are invaluable. This book will definitely keep your interest as Paul offers much insight on a deeper level than most relationship books of late. It made me realize that we do have the tendency to make things more complicated than it needs to be and his words have empowered me to make better dating decisions! I love the homework sections at the end of each chapter...the questions makes you really think about why you think and do the things you do! You have to put in work in order to get what you want so its definitely a great feature!

I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is interested in finding a meaningful and STABLE relationship! It has motivated me to become a better me and to embrace what's to come in my personal life!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.