Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

If you are looking for minutely different shades of pink or teal, this glitter set is for you. The quality of this glitter is superior and a little goes a long way, but I ended up spending a bunch of money supplementing the set with colors I felt should have been included. I would gladly trade a few of those almost-the-same-shades of lavender, gold or light blue for a few solid, deep shades - a rich purple or an indigo blue, for instance.

I show the glitter set (with the exception of Onyx which I used up) in this video, I also added a better photo of the set to the product description (back up at the top left of the product page) so you can better see the colors that are included. I still would have purchased it if I had known there was no strong blue or purple (there is a nice solid red, though,) but I would have made other arrangements to supplement those colors.

If you're curious about the Muses Parade shown in the video (the best of all of the Mardi Gras parades - imho) you can go to my youtube page at youtube dot com/user/acityoffriends

Enjoy!
Claire

PS - Writing reviews has become an accidental hobby for me, and it always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 24 hours.
review image
3737 comments| 569 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.