Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 23, 2010
I too have worn these socks for years, and heel wear has not been a problem. Then my partner took to snitching my socks and wearing them. The heels went threadbare very quickly, as did the toe area. I'm 5'11 and weigh 187; my partner is 5'9 and around 250 (was around 300). He is hard on shoes also.

The heel wear problem for some folk may be related to walking style and stature. If I ever find a similar sock, but with a reinforced heel and toe, I will pass on the information.
66 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?