Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on February 20, 2014
I ordered these in the "AW Hell Yeah Battle" print (because, let's be honest, robot dinosaur and unicorn), and contacted the seller immediately due to some confusion on the item title (Amour - Women Rock X-ray Skeleton Bone Skull Leggings Tights Black) vs. what I thought I was ordering. The seller replied back very promptly and answered all my questions. I received these glorious pants less than 2 weeks later. In fact, my order profile still states that there are 18 days remaining on the estimated arrival date.

Now, here's the thing. These are a "one size fits all." I was fully aware of this when I ordered them. I knew there was a 93% chance that my voluptuous derriere would not qualify for the "one size" category. Also, they came all the way from China, and the one size in China is literally itty-bitty, so I knew my chances of getting them on, let alone having them fit comfortably, was slim (pun possibly intended). Considering that these are most likely the most amazing piece of fabric that will ever grace my bottom half, I took the chance on wasting $20 bucks. Let me tell you, it was well worth it. They aren't very stretchy; a smidgen more spandex would have been slightly helpful. But, after a minute or two of squirming and squatting, I had those suckers on! They're mighty snug, and one stretch or bend in the wrong direction could very well lead to my lady bits saying hello to the world, but for a few hours out on the town (to show off and say "ha ha I have robot dinosaur/unicorn pants and you don't!"), they do their job. I wouldn't consider the image "stretched out," as I've seen stated in other reviews. I would say it just looks....bigger. But not in a wonky way. I would recommend wearing some black tights or something of the like underneath, just for good measure. While they're not necessarily see-through, per se, it does help.

I generally wear size denial14/16 in jeans, (don't act like you don't know what size denial is), so I'd say anyone size 22 and lower can stretch these glorious bastards on. So if you're sitting there thinking, "I am way too fat for these pants," then turn that frown upside down! It might take a small workout and some heavy breathing (and possibly a girdle and/or Spanx), but you will get these pants on and you will look fabulous. And even you don't, what's a better motivator for going to the gym than the coolest pair of pants you will ever own sitting in your closet?

tl;dr for all you smarties, top-notch customer service, one size fits fat (probably skinny, too) and robot dinosaur/unicorn.

ONE AND ONLY CON TO ALL THESE PROS: good luck finding a shirt and shoes to go with em. Also, I am aware that I over parenthesize. I'm working on it.
1414 comments| 173 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.