Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on October 27, 1999
Becasue I travel in my car so much I listen to a lot of books on tape. This is one of the best I have ever listened to. It was very REAL and the authors related right on with the feeling of parents. Even though it was obvious the authors came from a christian background (as do I) the book did not make that the basis of the book. The book gave real solutions to existing problems and great advice on fixing situations so other problems do not arise in the future. Some of the ideas and principles are tough to stomach as a parent but have worked miraclously(sp) with my 2 year old.
The book so good I bought 3 copies for friends and my brother. I also bought their other book on boundries in marriage which I am looking forward to listening to soon.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.