Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 14, 2013
I am an electrician working at intel and I am on my feet for 12+ hours a day. I am also a minimalist distance runner.

I have searched for years for the perfect 0 drop work boot to compliment my lifestyle. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

They have an ergonomic insole, and fit is true to size with a wide toe box. For anyone suffering from plantars fasciitis this may be the answer to your problems!

I bought 2 pairs of these in different colors and I may purchase a third pair just to have on hand. You know how it goes with shoes, once you find a pair you like they stop making them.
77 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?