Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 8, 2012
One of my New Years resolution's was/is to learn how to cook more food at HOME. I do not like to eat out that much, and really that is all I was really doing. I do not like not knowing where my food comes, or who has been handling my food. I worked in the food industry, and I know what goes on behind closed doors. Anyway, I did a LOT of research on which books to buy. I have the habit of buying books before really looking in depth at what they have to offer. I have other books that I thought were ok, however they called for ingredients that I had never even heard of. Let me tell you...this book is NOTHING like that. It gives me a taste of what food was like BEFORE I became a vegan. I dont miss meat, cheese, or eggs. But, this book makes it so much easier. And it is soooo EASY. So easy! This is a great book! definitely a good buy.

Critique of my first recipe I cooked from this book. I cooked the Beer Batterd Green Beans yesterday when I got the cookbook. They turned out amazing! I added a few additions to my batter because of my love for spice, but I really didnt have to. I also washed my beans first even though they were already washed, and this caused to breading to slide off. If you are having this problem make sure the beans are dry first. Or, if you are finding that the breading is still coming off...dip them in a dry flour mixture first. This is what I ultimately did. I love to experiment in the kitchen...one of my favorite things to do! They were soooo good once I got it down! I will definitely make those again!!
What's this?