Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 17, 2011
My very first purchase from Amazon and was apprehensive initially but turns out wonderful. Esp I am located in Asia and paid extra shipment for it but still worth the buy. It looks bulky but not heavy. I have 3 cuff links removed to fit in to my small wrist. The fastener is ok altho a bit loose but doesn't fall of as thought. I have worn a few times since I received it less than a month ago and still working well. It looks trendy and up to date. The box looks cheap but acceptable at this price. A nice looking casual watch for weekends.

UPDATED REVIEW 01FEB2012: now it is bit rusty at the back of the watch, the back of the chain has tarnished, the time has slowed by almost 2 hours after observing for about a week (not low battery issue according to the watch expert whom I have sent for servicing, he said it is the mechanism problem)! I didn't continuously wearing it since after my first review as I want to keep it for special days to wear it due to it's elegant look. I have been taking good care of it by keeping it in it's box and ensure that it does not have any contact with any liquids or fragrances. I have changed my rating to just 3 stars from 4 stars. A pity as it is only less than 6 months since I have this watch.
22 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.