Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 26, 2011
When ordering this item, it didn't really give me any way to determine the size of this pocket watch. I wanted something bigger than this item I ordered. However, the construction of this watch is good enough to warrant keeping. I will be now using this as a gift for a future birthday or Christmas, and buying myself another pocket-watch. It's been a few days already and it has kept time accurately.

My only reason for the 4-star rating, is because it is smaller than I expected (wanted something twice the size). I have since uploaded a photo of this watch compared to a US penny and a US dollar coin.
review image
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?