Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 30, 2014
Looks new, works well, great bargain. I bought this as an intended upgrade to my old (but trusty) Netgear WNR-2000 I've had for five years or so. There's only two of us, but we have three iPads, a laptop, a wireless printer and smart phones, and the Netgear couldn't handle all of them simultaneously. Something was always getting bumped off, requiring us to restart the router. When we returned home our phones would not connect without a restart. I also wanted greater range. So I bought this was hoping to solve the problems.

Two our of three ain't bad, at least for the price. The unit came boxed as a refurb, but looks new. With the installation CD, setup was a breeze. I had everything connected within about ten minutes. It has no problem handling all of our devices at once, and speed has improved noticeably. Everything connects right away without restart, even the smart phones as soon as we get in range. However, there was no apparent increase in range throughout the house. We live in a large ranch with all walls, even interior ones, constructed of cement block, so perhaps there's not much that can be done in that regard. I'd have given it five stars absent the range issue.
What's this?