Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 27, 2012
Well done, Seth and Hugh!
I purchased this book as part of a Kickstarter package in funding The Icarus Deception, and after reading it, it nearly instantly became a classic and treasured book on my shelf.
Each page alone is worth the price of the the entire book, for its ability to make me think, inspire me, and make me smile.
My favorite letter is "U", as I've always detested umbrellas. You'll have to purchase the book to learn more.
For years, I've been giving outgoing interns at our company a copy of the book "Oh the Places You'll Go" to inspire them on their journey. Beginning now, they'll all receive this book instead.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?