January 7, 2015
This was the first book I planned to read in 2015 and it was an absolute perfect fit because for starters it got me really fired up about reading more. If you want to do a better job connecting with people professionally and honing your people skills this would be my top choice for a starting point. If you get a chance to see Tim speak, jump at it. I was fortunate to see him give a very thought provoking and inspiring presentation a few years ago and wow. I still frequently use some lessons from that presentation in my personal and business life.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink