Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on May 18, 2012
For the hearing impaired person, this works. I am profoundly deaf and never heard doorbells even with hearing aids. When I saw this product on Amazon, I liked the idea that the base unit was portable. While I keep it centrally located in my home most of the time, I can take it into another part of the house, especially if I am expecting someone. The instructions to program were typically basic but did not take more than 10 min. But the doorbells need to be mounted with mounting screws which were not included.
Had to run to hardware store.
At the time I purchased it, I did not even realize that it had a strobing light alert as well. That is a nice feature, as without any hearing aids, there is no sound for me. If the aids are in, I can hear faintly the programmed "chimes" alert but the light gets my attention.
My order also included an extra doorbell from another vendor and both arrived very promptly. I have one at the front door and one at
The back. No longer do my visitors have to stand at the door stoop and text me that they have arrived!
What's this?