Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 19, 2011
I have a good amount of experience with computers, and have been using Spy Sweeper with Antivirus for several years. It has been hassle-free which I appreciate. I recently upgraded to SecureAnywhere on my family's five PCs. We are active Internet users. Two are Windows 7, two are XP, and one is Vista. Installation was surprisingly quick and trouble-free. I like the fact that scanning is quick -- my new laptops with Energy Star features are asleep much of the time. I also like the small footprint -- as others have commented, I am not aware that the antivirus program is there.

I read Neil Rubenking's review in PC Magazine with great interest. He seems to be very knowledgeable, and to have a thorough test suite.

In the initial scan with the new product, one of my PCs found a malware infection that the older product had missed.

No antimalware program is perfect at blocking. Webroot has a support feature that I appreciate, and have used twice over the years. Their Professional Services staff will remotely access your computer and remove malware, if needed. The service is not inexpensive but they are very knowledgeable and responsive. I registered via the Webroot website, got an appointment the next day, and a difficult infestation was removed.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.