Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Switch Sparkling Juice, Variety Pack, 8-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
First, my shipment arrived without any dent or leak in any of the cans which is awesome.
I will begin to review all the flavors (except for cherry, I have not tried the cherry one) :
- Grape : This one is my favorite. It tastes almost like normal grape soda but you can still taste the real fruit juice. It leaves the after taste of real grape juice. The carbonation is about the right amount.
- Orange : My second favorite flavor. It was very yummy and taste very real. If you let a friend drink it, he/she will be able to tell it is made from real juice and not artificial flavor.
- Lemon lime : Great combination of flavors. The tartness is just right but the flavor is just ok, nothing impressive.
- Kiwi/berry & Watermelon/strawberry : I found these two too sweet. The kiwi/berries taste is too strong it almost reminds me of artificial flavors in candy.
- Cherry : I did not try this flavor but my boyfriend said it is his favorite and he loves it.
Bottom line : Get this variety pack to see what flavors you like. My bf and I both love carbonated drinks but stopped drinking regular soda a while ago due to high fructose corn syrup. The can size is a little small but it is easy to pack with your lunch to take on the go.