Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 24, 2010
I was pleased with the overall look of the throw and I especially liked how the thin foam backing on the throw held it to the couch.

As other reviewers mentioned, however, the throw is too small to completely cover all sides of a small loveseat. Mine is backed up to a wall, so this didn't matter to me. But, it did not cover the backside of my couch at all.

The loops on the fringe have tripped up my toddlers more times than I can count. And after only a couple months of use (no washes) the foam has almost completely torn off the back of the throw. Mainly in the areas where people sit and rest their backs. I'm guessing that all of the friction is what caused it. I'm not too pleased because now the throw won't stay on the back of the couch at all. The material is just to slippery when paired with the fabric of my couch.

This is probably not a throw I would buy again.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?