Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2012
I have used the more expensive cream, but decided to give Smokey Mountain's product a try, due to its lower cost. I have had hot flashes for the last 12 years. Some women, I hear, get them for only a while and then they go away. Not me~ so you can be sure that I have tried quite a few remedies for hot flashes. (Except for prescription drugs.)

The first jar that I ordered of this brand, I liked right away. The fragrance is mild and natural - sort of lemony. The texture is smooth and not gritty (as something I tried once.) And yes, it did help with my hot flashes. I inadvertently proved that to myself, after I had run out of the first jar. I procrastinated ordering more, as I was very busy at the time. When my hot flashes returned with a vengeance, after about a week without this cream- increasing in frequency and strength - I put in my order for more. So now, I only get about 2 or 3 mild hot flashes, as compared to about 10 or 12 strong ones.
It proved to me that this product works. In fact, I ordered 2 jars, since the price is so good. I don't feel as if I have to scrimp on using it, as I did with the higher priced brand. And their service is quick. I highly recommend this company and their product.
40 helpful votes