Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on October 24, 2013
I love the movie and I won't bore you with a review of the movie except to say you should watch it if you haven't. I have a huge movie collection and this is one of the few movies that I have and will watch several times. That's a bit of an accomplishment in itself since I really do have a huge collection with hundreds if not over a thousand movies that I still haven't had a chance to watch yet. It's not the best sci-fi movie by any means but it's just fun to watch and besides the Fast and Furious franchise, it's Vin Diesel at his best!

So the quality. I'm not an expert in video and sound transfer to blu ray but I will say it does look and sound better than the dvd version. The picture isn't anywhere near the high definition of more current movies but it is far better than it was in dvd. Also, it doesn't hurt that it came in a steelbook with really nice artwork and at a great price. Extras...I don't even remember if there were any extras since I don't watch them all the time unless it's just too interesting not to watch.

Frankly many of the extras/special feature that give that behind the scenes look just takes away from the fantasy the movie is trying to create in my opinion. You want to lose yourself in the world that the movies create, so why spoil it by seeing that the wicked monster was nothing more than a tennis ball on a stick? Don't get me wrong, I like having the extras but usually I'll skip on the "how they did it" stuff for the most part.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.