39 of 43 people found the following review helpful
FIRE HAZARD. DO NOT BUY.,
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
If it were possible to give this product negative stars, I would. After being plugged in for a few minutes it began to smoke; then proceed to melt and burned my thumb when I went to unplug it. This is a horribly cheap product that is clearly a fire hazard. DO NOT PURCHASE. It was a waste of money and caused unnecessary stress.
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 23, 2014, 8:34:58 AM PDT
A. Bosley says:
Mine literally melted last night. It gets so hot so I don't use it unless I need to, but I looked at it this morning and it was MELTED.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›