Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2001
I consider myself a pretty well-educated man but I have to admit something. All my life I've been completely unaware that there was anything else, in terms of Mythology, besides the Classic Greek/Roman "sagas."
The Eygptians are in a class by themselves. It is so hard to believe that one Egyptian King could only utter 675 words. And I think how fortunate we are and how we absolutely "demolish" the English language.
I am glad that this book was written for young adults (I'm very far from that age) maybe they would become aware of how far language has come and begin to have some regard for our own language.
I am so impressed!!