I had a Bugaboo Cameleon since my son was born - but we are now moving from NYC to the suburbs and the Cameleon just isn't easy to get in and out of the car, so I sold it on Craigslist and looked at both the 2011 Baby Joggger City Mini (BJCM) and the B-Agile. I ended up liking the B-Agile more than the City Mini for a few reasons:
1) I'm short (5'0") and the handle on the BJCM was way too high for me. It was also wrapped with this cheap plastic/rubber handle guard which I didn't like at all. The handle on the B-Agile was exactly like my Bugaboo - felt like the same height and was also wrapped in the same material as the Bugaboo.
2) I found the push/glide of the B-Agile to be better than the City Mini. I see almost no difference between it and the Bug Cameleon. It might even be easier to maneuver b/c of the 3 wheel design!
3) B-Agile has suspension. I don't believe the BJCM has any suspension - at least it didn't feel like it did!
4) I liked the material better on the B-Agile better than the shiny slick material of the BJCM. (This is a personal preference, of course.)
5) The seat in the B-Agile was roomier and overall looked more comfortable. The seat was sturdy and structured - not a slumpy soft material seat like the BJCM. Both strollers provided good back support.
6) The straps on the B-Agile outshine the BJCM by a million miles. They are so easy to adjust - no re-threading or re-clipping needed and the buckle is childproof. (Many of my friends 3 years olds can get themselves out of the BJCM buckle in an instant.)
7) The basket is more accessible than the BJCM.
8) The canopy is large, but not too large to block the child's view when out for a stroll.
9) The peek-a-boo window in the canopy is mesh (not ugly vinyl) and allows for air-flow.
Now for the complaints..... ;)
1) The seat in the most upright position is not upright at all. It's still at a pretty significant angle. My son likes to sit up and look around and he simply can't do that w/ the B-Agile in it's manufactured state. With that being said, I was able to rig the straps that adjust the incline to make the seat upright. Basically, I take the 2 hanging straps in the back of the stroller and wrap it around the frame. Then, I take the D-shaped rings at the end of the strap and fit them in between the snaps that connect the seat material to the frame of the stroller. It works very well, except you have to unsnap the rigged straps before you collapse the stroller. Not a huge deal, but Britax should have made a more upright seat, like the 2011 BJCM velcro strap option.
2) The frame is creaky sometimes when the stroller is loaded up with stuff and you need to turn it.
3) After the promotion is finished at the end of August, the stroller will come with no add-ons. ALL add-ons need to be purchased separately. I wish it just came with at least one added feature like a cup holder, a rain cover, a carry bag, child tray, etc.
4) The child tray attachment is a good feature, but I wish that it was adjustable! It's just too far out for my 17 month old son.
3) The storage pouch in the back kind of hangs in an ugly way, in my opinion. You can roll it up to get it out of the way.... but then you can't use the storage pouch!
I think that's it! Overall, I'm very happy with the stroller and think it was a good choice for my needs. If the seat went totally upright on it's own, I would have given this 5 stars, instead of 4!!!
***UPDATE AS OF 7/18/13 *** So, my experience with this stroller is nothing shy of stellar. I now have a 2nd child who is currently 15 months old and she also loves the B-Agile. My son (now 3) also still loves it and fits in the stroller great. He even took naps in it when we recently went to Disney! My daughter doesn't mind the reclined seat as much as my son did, so I'm not having to "rig" the straps as much for her. I only wish the B-Agile Double had come out in time for the birth of my daughter. I ended up with the CityMini Double and HATE it. I just can't justify buying the B-Agile Double since I already have the BJCM Double. Boo.
As an added bonus, Britax customer service is AMAZING. I called earlier today b/c the stroller's break keeps sticking. I've cleaned it, but it just keeps getting stuck in the locked position. In addition, the front wheel also keeps going into the locked position for no reason. Since the stroller is still under the 2-year warranty, Britax is replacing the entire stroller for me! They are also covering the shipping cost to send my old one back. Simply amazing. I will most definitely be a Britax loyal customer for life ;)