Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 7, 2010
We got this toy for my son's birthday. We've now had it for four days and today both my husband and I agreed that as soon as he's not looking we are going to hide it and eventually dispose of it.
Here are the things I don't like about it:
1. The noise! It's terrible.
2. It used three C batteries in less than half an hour and now it'd done with the next set of three and even though I have another pack of batteries, I'm not putting anymore in. I'd done with this toy.
3. This toy is designed for a cat, not a child. When I buy a toy for my son, I'd like to see something more than just his eyes darting from left to right following the little car and I'm sitting here watching my son and the cat watching this car and their level of activity is exactly the same.
4. When assembled this thing takes up a lot of room.
I honestly can't think of anything I like about this toy. It's a pretty expensive piece of junk, really. Sorry, but I wish we hadn't opened it and I wish it came with a receipt, so that we could exchange it for something else. It's sad that someone wasted their money on this.
I only gave it one star because 0 was not an option (I gave it two stars for durability because it's plastic and might have lasted for a while if I cared to keep it long enough to find out).
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?