Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 28, 2011
My husband and I have a set of Hartman luggage we got for our wedding which has held up well. But when we went on cruise we needed a second large bag. We bought this, thinking it would probably fall apart (based on the cheap price) after one trip with multiple airports, and cruise handlers but it held up so well! We keep using it (including more international trips) and I tell you it still looks almost new. The wheels are scraped up so we know it has been tossed around but the wheels have not broken or jammed at all. And it holds a lot. It has a simple design with no unnecessary pouches etc to get in your way.

I am now buying one for my father. I looked at bags costing more (after all it is a gift) but I don't see anything I like better and I know if I buy the Skyway it will last so why spend more??

Highly rated
22 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?