Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 29, 2009
This books replaced Colin's earlier book- Aggressive investor which I have read several times. This book comes with more resent real life examples and take you though all the steps involved from analysis, selecting, purchasing, selling and recording. It also illustrate his plan better.

Colin essentially is an investor with over 40 years of experience in investing. This is a must read for anyone who wants to make a living with shares or want to invest their heard earned savings in shares. I would have lost all my savings in the stock market if I had not found his book and had I followed those home study and get rich quick courses on stocks. I now understand the importance of having a well designed plan, the importance of managing emotions, what role discipline, patience and decision making skills play in becoming successful and the physiology behind investing.

Despite I being a professional accountant (CPA, ACMA(UK)) with over 15 years experience I have come to realize that this is a new skill that I need to develop for me to be successful in the long term despite my familiarity with fundamental analysis. I am really grateful to Colin for showing me how hard it is to be a successful investor without saying that it is easy (so that he could sell his books like what those who sells get rich quick programs!).

This is not a get rich quick solution book on shares. But if you want to become an investor and be successful at it in the long term this is a must read and probably the starting point of a long journey.

Sanjeewa- from Australia
11 comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.