Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 20, 2012
I've been on a quest to figure out as much as I can about the afterlife ever since I lost my teenage son. I search books, videos, blogs, etc., to read about NDE's in particular, since it gives me a glimpse of what my child might have experienced and continues to experience. Late one night, as I was scanning YouTube for NDE's (yeah, I do that!) I found an interview with Anita Moorjani. I was blown away. The healing she had after the NDE solidified the truth of what she experienced and learned while in a spiritual consciousness state. I couldn't wait for her book and eagerly read it when it came out and pre-ordered several copies for gifts. Everyone I've given it to has had a similar reaction to mine -- simply amazing.

Anita has the medical science test results which prove the miraculous healing after she awoke from her coma. The test reports and results are not photocopied and detailed at length in the book, but if you doubt her sincerity and want to read medical reports prior to believing her story, then you may visit her website and you'll find she offers up as much as possible in the way of medical evidence, (videos and radio interviews with doctors, etc.) Needing this physical proof reminds me of the doubting Thomas in the Bible. Thomas would only believe it was really Jesus if he could see and feel the physical marks.

I've read many, many miraculous healings during my lifetime, as I seek them out whenever I can. It is easy to see that Anita is speaking truthfully from the heart and has written this book to help others. Her motive is pure and she tries to word her experience to stay true to what she experienced instead of slanting it with any particular religious or personal/ego driven view. Even when she is being interviewed, you can hear the hesitation in her voice as she tries to find the correct words to convey the message without tainting it with any personal interpretation. I truly appreciate her efforts to keep her experience true to how she understood the event.

If this is your first time reading about the afterlife or an NDE, get ready to expand your mind beyond what the physical senses are dictating. If you think this limited physical life is all that exists, you may not be able to glean all the lessons in store for you in Ms. Moorjani's writing.

Self-love is a big message in her book. At first glance, it may seem a rather selfish way of living. Do what feels good to you--Anita challenges us to view this message from a DEEPER perspective than just a surface view which will, of course, appear selfish. A deeper view makes you question, how can one truly love another without loving themselves first? And, how will you know what your life's passion is all about, if you don't know what makes you feel good? Question your motives, your intents--the real reason you're doing something. Learn what is shallow, selfish, and material driven. And, learn what is joyous, pure, and love driven. If it's your purpose to be your true self here in this lifetime, as Ms. Moorjani suggests, then we had better get in touch with that "true" self.

I personally thank Anita Moorjani for the courage it takes to write such a personal account. I hope she knows how many people she is helping and comforting. I trust she will be able to deflect the few negative or doubting comments written about her experience, since she knows what happened to her is true. I recently had the pleasure to listen to Anita share her experience at a seminar in California. Her humbleness and sincerity were more than apparent.

We're all heading the same direction --basically no one is getting outta' here 'alive'. Keep an open mind and you'll appreciate the wonderful journey Anita Moorjani experienced and has so lovingly shared in her writings. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Anita, for sharing your story. It has brought a lot of comfort to me personally, as I imagine my dear, sweet son being in such a loving environment as you described. Continue to live fearlessly!
33 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?