Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

on June 5, 2010
You think you won't have enough time on your entire life to spend these Zippo flints. Well that's not the point! Think about the price you're paying for this 24-pack flints compared to what you pay for just 1 flint card; there is where you find out the great deal!!!

Also, I hate when I run out of flints. I used to buy 2 flint cards, but it always surprised me at the middle of the nigh someday when I discovered I had run out of flints! Grrr! So with this 24-pack I am always sure I'm plenty of flints! :-)

Just a comment: when I bought it, Amazon sent me the wrong item. They sent just 1 flint card. But you know how seriously Amazon takes their business; they sent me the replacement just right away! Yes! Buying at Amazon is always a nice pleasure!

So this is a good deal, that's for sure. If you're a Zippo lover like me, this product is for you!!!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.