Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 7, 2011, 5:14:56 PM PST
Please everyone who purchased Crystal's awesome CD please create a five star review for her also! It would be so cool for her to get more reviews coming in; she is doing great however it helps to see tons of great five star reviews!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2011, 8:03:15 AM PDT
She's got style, range, versatility, personality... . All that in conjunction with a wonderful voice that can do many things and yet stay true to the spirit of whatever song she sings. I very happily bought the FARMER'S DAUGHTER CD and I can't wait for the next one. I can't imagine there could possibly be, but if there really are any 'Crystal haters' out there, don't worry about it. Cream rises to the top, she'll always have her true fans. What kind of stuff do you like instead?

Posted on Apr 5, 2011, 8:09:41 AM PDT
Is she working on new album? Quick, I'm having withdrawal symptoms! Maybe she could perform with the Weber Bros. at the "Purple Fiddle" in Parsons, WV!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Farmer's Daughter forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Farmer's Daughter
Farmer's Daughter by Crystal Bowersox (Audio CD - 2010)
4.4 out of 5 stars (313)